Tweening (comes from “in between”) is a way to create a transition between 2 different states of an item. In the following example we define “start” and “end” position (and size) of the logo. Flash Designer will create intermediate frames to create the illusion of motion.
To tween the item:
- Import or create the object on the frame (this is the start position)
- Choose “Edit” > “Clone” > “Clone to Frame”
- Check “Tween” option and choose “Next”. Click OK.
- Flash Designer will create a clone of the item on the next frame.
- Move the clone to the top- left edge, you can also resize it. (this is the end position)
- Press F9 to preview the animation.